Friday, February 19, 2010

Treats from Dugan's Barkery

This was indeed a Cappy Day. 


Siku sent me some treats from Dugan's Barkery - Hana's Hearts and Dragon Snaps.
Mom said that Dragon is a real cutie.  He has such an innocent face for such a rascal.



 Here comes that Oliver, sticking his big nose in everything again.
Ollie, don't slobber and snort over the bags !!!



I get the first taste.


Thank you Siku.



They are soooooo good !!!


I only got 4 treats. Mom said that we can't eat everything all at once.
Why Not ?  Does this look like a happy face ?
  Back to the ole bone.


Special thanks to all the Staff at Dugan's Barkery.


6 comments:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Yummy, Cappy you look very happy.
Mack

White Dog Blog said...

Cappy, I am glad you and Oliver enjoyed the treats. Next time I will send you Siku Smiles (with yummy blueberries). Your sweater is very handsome! Did your talented mom make it? Dragon may look innocent but believe me he is a hidden monster!

Dugan's Barkery said...

Hi Cappy and Oliver:

We are so glad you liked your treats!! They were made with lots of love just for you!

Cappy, you are so adorable (and you too Oliver)and look very handsome in your sweater.

Dugan's Barkery

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Cappy! I hope it isn't raining by you. Dragon ate the valentine you sent me...I had it in my toybox with all my treasures and he found it and the next thing I knew he carried a big torn up piece out to the living room to show me...sometimes I could just bat him on the head (and I did)!

Cappy the Eskie said...

Hi Siku - are sure it wasn't Oliver? That sounds like his shenanigans.

Casper said...

Awesome! So nice of Siku to send you treats. Getting stuff in the mail is the best!